පන්හිද පාමුල පිපි අරවින්දිය

Banner 468

Facebook

Hey,! wait!!

-
Yasasi Rajapakse

hi,
how have you been,
I've missed you,
Its cold here out side,
of your heart..
Can I come in,
I miss the warmth there,
                                                                and every nook and corner,
                                                         where to put my kisses,
                                                                               I promise,
                                                                   not to mess up..
                                                                          please,
                                                             let me lit our love again,
                                                                               it will..
                                                                        warm us both..
                                                            and show us the light of hope!

Leave a Reply